Is your narrative keeping you BROKE!?
Break in transmission to discuss something close to my heart.
* Next week, back to investing in a business!
Read through the list tomorrow and check your responses. Do you agree with the comments?
R600: Healthy Groceries
* Too expensive! And no one likes kale, pheewwy!
R600: Junk Food
R500: Personal Growth Seminar
* Are you crazy? Do you know what else I could do with that money?
R15000: Gucci Shoes
* Must Have, I totally deserve them, after all, it’s my birthday year!
R200: Book on Leadership
* Book, are you kidding me, who reads these days?
* No ways, can’t afford that! Besides, no one really know what to invest in anyway
R1000: Weekly Nights Out on the Town
* Damn straight, only way to stay sane in this crazy world, I need it!
R15,000: Business start up
* Too Risky
R15,000: iPhone XS
* Belongs under ESSENTIAL on budget, canNOT be seen with an old model
60 mins learning a new skill:
* Yoh, I wish I had the time. Besides, I left school/varsity and that’s where my learning stopped
180 mins on Netflix:
* It’s the series that just keep ticking over, couldn’t resist. Besides, I deserve a break from reality
It is easy to go with the flow, do what everyone else does, waste your time and money on things that do not contribute in anyway towards your future. Besides, everyone else is doing it, why should I be so different?
Take a close look at the people around you, a close look at your ‘flow’. Do you REALLY want to be like them?
If you want to live an exceptional life, you have to make different decisions. To live a life only a few are privileged enough to live, you have to take your time and money deadly seriously.
Your decisions today create your tomorrow. What new decisions will you make today?